25mm Celotex TB4025 PIR Insulation Board 1200mm x 2400mm (2.88m2 / Board)
Click & Collect Order now and collect at our depot.
- To Ensure Fast Delivery We Could Provide You With An Alternative Brand With The Same Thermal Values
- Coverage 2.88m2 Per Board Thickness 25mm
- 1.136 Thermal Resistance / R-value (m2K/W)
- Insulation Core Faced With An Aluminium Foil Composite On Both Sides
- Can Be Used In Floors, Pitched Roofs, Cold Flat Roofs, Timber Frame Walls, Solid Walls, Ceilings
Celotex comprises a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides
Applications include both new build and upgrading the thermal performance of existing building elements, providing a cost effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and for compliance with Building Regulations / Standards. A universal solution for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls, dormer cheeks & ceilings.
We may provide you with an alternative brand of board with the same thermal values which could be Celotex, Kingspan or Recticel, we will let you know before your order is dispatched.
Product Data Sheet
- 1200 x 2400 mm (2.88m2)