50mm Rockwool RWA45 Acoustic Insulation Slab 1200mm x 600mm (6.48m2 / Pack)
Click & Collect Order now and collect at our depot.
- Buy 20 for £17.36 each and save 2%
- Buy 40 for £17.20 each and save 3%
- Buy 60 for £17.02 each and save 4%
- Buy 100 for £16.84 each and save 5%
- Minimum order value £200 ex VAT Delivery 2-4 Working Days But Can Be Faster
- Coverage (6.48m2) Contains 9 Slabs 45kgm³
- Excellent Thermal, Acoustic And Fire Performance
- Cost Effective And Durable
- Water Repellent Qualities of The Insulation Prevent Moisture Build Up, Damp And Rot
Versatile building slabs for a wide range of general building applications
ROCKWOOL RWA45 has been developed for thermal, acoustic and fire performance in a range of construction types. RWA45 is made up of high-quality resin bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities. Specialist facings are available to order to meet the specifications of unique projects.
The ROCKWOOL slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout constructions.
RWA45 is rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, providing the highest level of fire performance. Using RWA45 in ceilings, walls and floors can help to compartmentalise rooms, reducing fire spread and damage.
Product Data Sheet
- RWA45 75mm 600mm x 1200mm (4.32m2) Contains 6 Slabs
|Insulation Type||Slab Insulation|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.035 W/mK|
|Euroclass||Euro Class A1 - Non-combustible|
|Dimensions||1200 x 600 (6.48m2 / Pack)|