Isover 200mm Loft Insulation Roll 1160mm x 3880mm
PLEASE CALL 0208 452 5972 IF YOU WANT A LARGER QTY
Isover Spacesaver - Thermal Insulation for cold roofs
Isover Spacesaver is a low density glass mineral wool roll supplied in 100-200mm thicknesses. The strong, resilient and flexible rolls are pre-perforated to 3x386mm and 2x580mm widths to fit between common joist spacing.
Isover Spacesaver provides thermal insulation for cold roof constructions in both new-build and renovation projects. Rolls are installed in two layers, the first layer between the joists and the second layer cross laid over the joists.
- All Isover products are manufactured under BS EN13162:2012 and 13172:2012 for factory made mineral wool products.
- Isover Spacesaver has a declared thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK.
- Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified to BS EN13501-1.
- Class O Compliance.
- All Isover products are manufactured under Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004.
- The manufacturing process does not use or contain CFCs, HCFCs or other damaging gases.
- Class O Compliance.
- All Isover products are manufactured under Quality Management Standard ISO 9001:2008.
- Isover Spacesaver is manufactured under BS EN13162:2012 and BS EN13172:2012 (Thermal insulation products for buildings - Factory made mineral wool (MW) products).
- Helps to meet the requirements of UK thermal building regulations.
- Isover glass mineral wool insulation is manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass that would otherwise go to landfill. This makes Isover one of the most environmentally sustainable insulation products on the market today.
- No change in reaction to fire properties for mineral wool products
- The fire performance of mineral wool does not deteriorate with time. The Euroclass classification of the product is related to the organic content, which cannot increase with time.
- Thermal conductivity of mineral wool products does not change with time, experience has shown the fibre structure to be stable and the porosity contains no other gases than atmospheric air. (See std EN13162:2012 Annex ZA,Table ZA.1)
- Will not accelerate corrosion with steel, copper or aluminium.
- Will not sustain vermin, nor breed or promote fungi or bacteria.
- CE marked (1121-CPR-BA0053) to BS EN 13162:2012 and BS EN 13172:2012.
- Designation Code: MW EN13162 T1
- 200mm (4.5m2 per roll)
Building Regulations Contenturability
|Fire Rating||Class A1|
|Thermal Performance||0.044 W/mK|
When will I get my order?
We aim to dispatch your order the same working day. This is subject to your order being placed before 12pm. Next day delivery is subject to stock availability and in some rare cases where this is not possible we will call you. * Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
I live in a remote location, can I still order?
Delivery to Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey will be charged additional. *Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some services are not available. Depending on order value we may still be able to deliver, please contact us before placing your order
My online order hasn't arrived, what can I do?
Please give us a call or drop us a message straight away, we solve the majority of issues straight away
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is free unless stated otherwise
Can I buy wholesale?
If you are a retailer and would like to stock our products in your store please email us with a brief description (country, products stocked, type of store/customer) along with your company details to firstname.lastname@example.org