Plasterboard Knauf Wallboard Standard Sheets 9.5mm x 2400mm x 1200mm
This Standard Plasterboard 9.5mm, 12.5mm or 15mm thick is available in tapered edge or square edge depending on your preference. It is a multi-use, basic board which offers a smooth finished surface. Strong and versatile, Knauf Wallboard is a cost-effective choice for partitions, linings and ceilings with standard performance requirements.
- 9.5mm = 6.2kg/m2
- EN Classification = EN520 classification Type A
- Thermal Conductivity = 0.19 W/mK
- Strong, versatile and great value
- Perfect for partitions, linings and ceilings
- High quality plasterboards which can be used for ceilings wall linings and partitions
- plasterboard is ideal for a plaster finish or for direct decoration including painting
- Plasterboard is easy to score and snap for rapid installation
|Size||2400mm x 1200mm|
When will I get my order?
We aim to dispatch your order the same working day. This is subject to your order being placed before 12pm. Next day delivery is subject to stock availability and in some rare cases where this is not possible we will call you. * Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
I live in a remote location, can I still order?
Delivery to Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey will be charged additional. *Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some services are not available. Depending on order value we may still be able to deliver, please contact us before placing your order
My online order hasn't arrived, what can I do?
Please give us a call or drop us a message straight away, we solve the majority of issues straight away
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is free unless stated otherwise
Can I buy wholesale?
If you are a retailer and would like to stock our products in your store please email us with a brief description (country, products stocked, type of store/customer) along with your company details to firstname.lastname@example.org