Reisser R2 Cutter 4mm Wood Screws High Performance 200 Per Box
Reisser R2 Cutter Screws are the next generation in performance woodscrews.
Due to the TWO unique patented slots (25mm and above), the Cutter allows screwing close to the edge without splitting. Under the head are BOTH ribs and tucks enabling the screw to sit flush and tight without surface damage. With the ability to penetrate almost all timbers without a pilot hole, this really is a screw worth using!
- Distinct Ribs and Tucks - Self countersinking into all timber and board materials. No need to counterbore.
- Re-Inforced Collar - Prevents snapping AND gives depth for a wide, deep pozi to be inserted, therefore reducing the risk of "cam-out".
- Lubricated, Sharp, Wide, Deep Thread - Up to 40% reduction in driving resistance therefore less torque required. Quick and easy penetration WITHOUT a pilot hole.
- Yellow Tropicalized - Superior rust resistance than a standard BZP screw.
- Two Patented Slots - Preventd splitting when screwing close to the edge with.
- 25 Degree Needle Point - mmediate start.
When will I get my order?
I live in a remote location, can I still order?
My online order hasn't arrived, what can I do?
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is free unless stated otherwise