70mm Celotex GA4070 PIR Insulation Board 1200mm x 2400mm (2.88m2 / Board)
Click & Collect Order now and collect at our depot.
- Minimum order value £200 ex VAT Delivery 2-4 Working Days But Can Be Faster
- Coverage 2.88m2 Per Board Thickness 70mm
- 3.182 Thermal Resistance / R-value (m2K/W)
- Insulation Core Faced With An Aluminium Foil Composite On Both Sides
- Can Be Used In Floors, Pitched Roofs, Cold Flat Roofs, Timber Frame Walls, Solid Walls, Ceilings
- To Ensure Rapid Delivery We Could Provide You With An Alternative Brand With The Same Thermal Values
Celotex comprises a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides
Applications include both new build and upgrading the thermal performance of existing building elements, providing a cost effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and for compliance with Building Regulations / Standards. A universal solution for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls, dormer cheeks & ceilings.
We may provide you with an alternative brand of board with the same thermal values which could be Celotex, Kingspan or Recticel, we will let you know before your order is dispatched.
Product Data Sheet
- 1200 x 2400 mm (2.88m2)
|Insulation Type||Insulation Board|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mK|