26mm x 145mm Treated Timber Swedish Decking 4800mm
Click & Collect Order now and collect at our depot.
- Buy 10 for £18.05 each and save 2%
- Buy 20 for £17.87 each and save 3%
- Buy 30 for £17.69 each and save 4%
- 26mm x 145mm Treated Timber Swedish Swedish Pine Canterbury Style Decking 4800mm
- Kiln Dried Before Pressure Treatment To Help Improve Stability And Give Long Life. This Decking Is Low Maintenance, Dual Profile, Smooth & Grooved
- Suitable For All Weather Water Repellent, Can Be Used Either Side,
Dual profile deckboard made from high quality certified softwood. It has a finish size of 27 x 144mm after machining before treatment. Smooth side face up gives a classic contemporary look and is easier to maintain. Being one of the wider profiles means using fewer deck screws per area. The reverse side is grooved and can take two slip resistant strips either side of the central groove, to allow for grip where needed. It is pre-treated with Tanalith.
Features and Benefits
- Dual profile, smooth & grooved.
- Tanalith treated UC3.
- 27 x 144mm after machining/prior to treatment
|Dimensions||26mm x 145mm x 4800mm|